Global, in conjunction with various servicing companies and legal professionals (Global does not provide tax, legal, accounting, investment or financial advice) establishes and administers secure and efficient corporate and trust structures for expatriates, businesses, entrepreneurs, private individuals and families.
This means that we set up and manage offshore companies and offshore trusts and other types of international structures, to meet the specific personal or business objectives of our clients.
Broadly these objectives often include wealth protection and tax reduction, tariff minimization, international business and market entry, competitive positioning, supplier and customer confidentiality within an industry, but there are many different reasons and benefits attached to utilizing international corporate or fiduciary trust structures to arrange one’s affairs advantageously. Global’s approach is to understand, assess, design and implement a solution that best fits our clients’ specific needs and goals while maximizing the available benefits.
Briefly, our expertise, experience and operations include all aspects of:
- Offshore Company Formation in all Major Jurisdictions
- Company Formation in all European Countries
- Company Formation in all 50 States of the USA
- Company Formation in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- Branch Registration of Foreign Corporations
- Company Management and Administration
- Establishments of Trusts and Foundations
- Trusteeship and provision of Foundation Councils
- Corporate Structuring and Re-Structuring
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Configuring Market Entry
- Compliance and Risk Assessment
- Accounting, Recordkeeping And Filings
- Yacht Registration and Management
- E-Commerce and E-Gambling
The most widely used vehicle for asset protection is the Trust. A Trust is able to hold a variety of assets including immovable assets, stocks and shares, investment products, real and intellectual property, bank deposits and life insurance policies. We assist our clients in forming and administering various types of asset protection and dynastic trusts.
Some of our clients find it advantageous to change their company or business registration or domicile for the purpose of legal tax and tariff reduction, or to take better advantage of outsourcing and off-shoring opportunities. Global endeavors to make its clients aware of some of the many advantages associated with different jurisdictions, and then assists them in the structuring or the re-structuring of their business ownership and organizational affairs in a more-highly optimized jurisdictional formation.